Saturday, October 24, 2009

life went on continuously


haiz...me, hu nvr go oversea, already live in moscow for more than 1 month le...last tym when is was in msia,the furthest place i had go i think i ipoh n penang, which is d neighbouring of my state of birth, kedah...after that, i move to shah alam, selangor to continue study...that was my new level...bt nw, i m in moscow.

nvr thought of such a life...in other ppl eeh country,feel bu zi zai...n nw i realised that i really love my family a lot...i miss them a lot....n of coz my friends n tchers in hehs, in kedah n so on...i jz contact with chee wai lao shi yesterday...i miss him a lot too..bcz he treat me as a gd student n like a brother of him...so yesterday suddenly phone him n i felt that he was quite happy too....especially when i said i miss him vry much...hahha,then he began to act like a brother hu cares for the younger wan, told me to buy all the clothes required for winter n told me to study hard.i gif him my e mail address n hope his computer faster gt well(his pc rosak le) so that i cn either skype o msn wif him...

of coz i miss all other teachers n hope can keep in touch with them as well,esp guo li min lao shi, sir ooi lc, pn.ong lt, pn tan lc, pn phong,pn.chin n etc...but recently really bz...soon will have test on mostly all subject.n hvn study anything at all yt...hai,fan ar fan ar...

i feel like i bcum really lazy nw...y cnt i do as when i was f5 dat tym??i cant ans myself although i ask myself many tym liao...i try to seek for the real meaning of my life here nw.so hopefully cn find it earlier so that i gt better from laziness.

n those hu from hehs pls help me to collect teacher"s eh email can bo??i wish to keep in touch with them..thx a lot...

4 comments:

  1. 哈哈。。
    现在才懂得我们的重要哦。。。
    我们也很想念你。。
    独自一个人在异乡,我们都知道,你难免会有点寂寞的感觉。。
    压力时,没有人替你解压。。
    难过时,不知向谁倾诉。。
    可是,是否还记得,当初,为何我多次劝你不要去RUSSIA,可是,却还是改变不了你的决定。。你还记得当时的你是有多么地坚决吗??
    没有迈向成功的陡路,走起来是平坦无阻的。。
    其实,你最大的障碍,不是距离,是你自己的心。。
    想念若使你提不起劲,那么,我想,大家真的不稀罕你的想念。。
    当初,大家给了你多少祝福??多少加油打气的话??你还记得吗??
    如果你在懒惰下去,我想,你就不用再想念我们了。。
    因为,你很快就会被赶回来,我们很快就可以再见面。。

    你要加油啊!!!!
    不可以放弃!!!
    埋怨完了,就要开始振作起来!!!
    知道吗????

    ReplyDelete
  2. 如果你在懒惰下去,我想,你就不用再想念我们了。。
    因为,你很快就会被赶回来,我们很快就可以再见面。。


    HAHA AMARE I LIKE THIS. lol

    HAHA I KNOW LA> U FEEL LAZY CAUSE I NOT THERE COMPETE WITH U MA XD !

    ReplyDelete
  3. u siao
    here all r geng n ket ket eh ppl ka liao
    no opponent???impossible

    n ho,ama
    dat hurt u noe

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry loh..
    jz wanna encourage u nia mah...

    ReplyDelete